Список форумов ДНП

ДНП "СУВЕНИР"

Добро пожаловать на форум!

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Among the flight Italy Phone Number List programs

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MimAkther
Посетитель
Посетитель

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 12, 2022 10:15    Заголовок сообщения: Among the flight Italy Phone Number List programs Ответить с цитатой

I have also considered Italy Phone Number List They also have an affiliate network, but I don't like the design of their search engine and the tools available. It is also very difficult to communicate with them, it is almost impossible to communicate. In Means I / O, I can chat with a live human anytime, and even request to add a feature to the affiliate program and then get it. With the experience was not that pleasant, they did not even respond to my letters. In addition to plane tickets and hotels, I work with car rental. While the affiliate program was at / O, I worked with them, now I work with I have also tried working with cruise directly with the former, and at connected via Means I / O. For cruises I also have a separate project, now I am developing it. But this is a completely offline project. All offers are only in Russian or English. Through the site I get clients who want to take a cruise, and after that we book the cruise throughRelated: Host Meetings On The Fly With Anywhere Pad In addition, I work with tickets for trains and buses. Recently I connected a two-wheeler rental program, but found that this steering was malfunctioning. There is no interest from the public, but the truth is, I haven't done much publicity. What is special about the Georgian market? There are several features here. Over 50% of customers want to buy tickets only offline.

Even though we Italy Phone Number List say that they can buy tickets online and not pay us extra commission for the purchase at the office, people still want to come to the office, look at you, and want you to give them a printed copy. ticket. I think they have no experience or are afraid of online shopping. In the end, I give them the same ticket, which they could buy, but printed on my printer. In addition, some local travel agencies also want to book tickets through us! Agencies most often buy tickets through our website. Another feature is the language. If we are talking about the language spoken by the customers, it is of course Georgian and Russian. In Georgia, many people understand Russian, but cannot look up tickets on it. The main problem, there is no Cyrillic on the keyboard. Therefore, together with the Means I / O team, I translated not only the white mark to Georgian, but also the search form to be filled in automatically. Now visitors can search in Georgian. This has already reduced the percentage of failures and the occurrence of 404 errors. On average, 35% search in Georgian, but most type city names in English or at least the Latin alphabet. In Russian (Cyrillic) search only for a small part. How does the offline part of the business work? We now have two offices and three operators. People come to the office, we collect a ticket, and then we issue it. There are two options for how to do this: We buy via Means I / O We issue the ticket via the GDS In the first case, we cannot add anything, since there is a price in the ticket.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДНП "СУВЕНИР" -> Разное Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: